NEW TEST: TRACE THC ANALYSIS
Measure THC more accurately at trace levels
Many in the supply chain can benefit from detecting ultra-low levels of THC. Our test solution provides guidance for manufacturers, extractors, and brands that are looking to deliver low-level THC products. Explore how testing for Trace THC can help your business stand apart from the rest.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for THC-Free* hemp/CBD products or low-dose cannabis products and beverages
- Trace THC testing method quantifies Δ9THC and THCa below 0.001%
- Advanced instruments and proven test processes using high-performance liquid chromatography with diode-array detection (HPLC-DAD)
- Test methods and quality standards designed to produce dependable, rapid results, consistent with established standards
- Expert scientists and support representatives available to assist in interpreting results and assessing risks
- Streamlined reporting and data management solutions
The SC Labs Trace THC Analysis Solution
Quality Lab Equipment
SC Labs uses high-performance liquid chromatography with diode-array detection (HPLC-DAD) to test for Trace THC. HPLC-DAD allows us to run a spectral analysis for confirmation of results.
We have been servicing hemp cultivators with pre-harvest compliance testing in Oregon since 2018. This experience, coupled with a decade of cannabis testing in California, allows us to provide a complete program for hemp analysis. Our test methods are ISO 17025 and ORELAP accredited.
On our Certificates of Analysis (COAs), trace THC testing method will display the presence of THC detected in the sample using the action limits below:
- Δ9THC – LOQ (0.02%)
- THCa – LOQ (0.01%)
Trace THC testing solution for different product types:
Why test? While reporting on all major cannabinoids, demonstrate that low levels of THC meet your product specifications — below 0.3%.
WHOLE PLANT MINUS THC
Why test? Confirm your broad spectrum product or raw material contains very low levels of THC (Trace THC method quantifies Δ9THC and THCa below 0.001%).
Why test? Validate isolate manufacturing process leaves behind pure CBD, and only trace levels of THC or other cannabis plant compounds. See THC-Free below.
Learn more about how Trace THC testing can help you make informed decisions about your products and stand apart from the rest.
NEW SERVICE: SHELF-LIFE TESTING
Determine the shelf life of your cannabis or
With a shelf-life study, we’ll help tailor a study that will let you determine the stability of your products, allowing you to:
- Ensure integrity with product label claims (potency/terpenes)
- Confirm contaminants are not imparted from packaging or by storage conditions
- Identify potential quality degradation or spoilage with real-time or accelerated aging process
To take advantage of the SC Labs Shelf-Life Testing, contact your sales representative.