Determine if raw material should be purchased and processed.
Trace amounts of residual pesticides can quickly exceed harmful levels when flower biomass is processed into concentrates and/or extracts. Microextraction testing can help mimic traditional manufacturing processes, offering early insight into potential contamination of a final product.
More options. Fast results.
Add microextraction to any pesticide test panel
- Target as many as 105 pesticide analytes
- Standard, state-specific or custom test panels
- Ideal for quality assurance analysis
Standardized test methodology for rapid, repeatable results
- High-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS)
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Microextraction testing process available to screen biomass
Easy, secure access to your test data
- Fast cannabinoid testing turnaround
- Instant notifications throughout the testing process
- Customer Service Portal streamlines reporting and data management
Let’s talk about your testing needs
Our experts are always ready to answer your questions.