Customizable pesticide residue analysis
SC Labs pesticide testing detects trace amounts of chemical pesticides, fungicides and plant growth regulator (PGR) residues in flowers, finished products, biomass, liquids, solids, material inputs, and more.
More options. Fast results.
Target as many as 105 pesticide analytes
- Standard, state-specific, and custom test panels
- Choose single or multiple-state test panels
- Ideal for quality assurance analysis
Standardized test methodology for rapid, repeatable results
- High-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS)
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Microextraction process available to screen biomass
Easy, secure access to your test data
- Fast pesticide testing turnaround
- Instant notifications throughout the testing process
- Customer Service Portal streamlines reporting and data management
Microextraction testing for pesticides
Protect your manufacturing process with early detection of pesticides.
Trace amounts of residual pesticides can quickly exceed harmful levels during biomass processing. Microextraction testing can provide advanced warning of the potential contamination of a final product.
Let’s talk about your testing needs
Our experts are always ready to answer your questions.