Expansive and customizable pesticide tests designed to meet evolving requirements.
At SC Labs, we believe that cannabis and hemp providers should be able to evaluate a wide range of pesticides and make informed decisions that can help them safeguard their products and their consumers. Our pesticide test can detect trace amounts of chemical pesticides in a range of cannabis and hemp product types (flowers, concentrates, finished products, material inputs, and more).
Our test solutions includes multiple panel options to target a complete list of pesticides and address state compliance rules. SC Labs’ newest comprehensive test panel detects up to 106 pesticide analytes (all ISO approved) and is an ideal solution for quality assurance analysis or to address multiple state testing rules for hemp.
SC Labs utilizes high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS) and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) to identify and quantify trace pesticide, fungicide, and plant growth regulator (PGR) residues.
With proven analysis solutions and highly-skilled personnel, we deliver insightful test data and valuable technical support. All of our testing options are designed to produce dependable, rapid results, consistent with established standards from the USP1, AHPA2, BCC3, or ORELAP4.
Contact your SC Labs account manager to customize a test panel that meets your needs. Contact us online or call 866-435-0709.
Features and Benefits
- Target up to 106 pesticide analytes (all ISO accredited)
- Choose from multiple test panels to meet your program needs
- Choose from multiple test methods: USP, AHPA, USDA, and client-directed
- 2 accredited laboratories (Santa Cruz, CA, ISO 17025:2017 and Tigard Oregon, ORELAP)
- Multiple state hemp lab licensure registrations (CA, OR, TX, and CO pending)
- Advanced instruments and proven test processes (HPLC-MS and GC-MS)
- Fast and reliable turnaround times
- Streamlined reporting and data management solutions
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC)
- Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP)